“What do you love? If you don’t love it, you will never be able to create it. It must be something about which you are truly passionate. Ask yourself what inspires you about that at which you excel? Then you need to assess the market locally and nationally and figure out a way to present what you truly love to the people who will love it too, once you show them why.” Steve JobsOpen since 2015, “Running with Scissors Scrapbooks & Paper Art” is a 5,000 square foot full-service specialty scrapbook store located in Kent, Washington. We carry beautiful and unique boutique scrapbooking supplies, including a complete palette of card stock colors to guarantee perfect color coordination. We work with vendors such as Bazzill, Art Impressions, Lawn Fawn, Memory Box, Doodlebug Designs, Simple Stories, Bo Bunny Press, Prima, Kaisercraft, Graphic 45, PSA Essentials, My Sweet Petunia and many more!
We’re the #1 choice for patterned paper and embellishments, wood decor to enhance our clients’ home environments, as well as ribbon, adhesives and innovative paper crafting tools. For a more personalized experience, browse our custom-designed lines of paper and embellishments for local schools, attractions and sports teams. We offer classes and crops to spark the imagination and satisfy the artistic needs of our clients. Looking for some inspiration? Stop in and let us help make your life a little more beautiful.
Our Mission: To be the Northwest’s premier scrapbooking destination. We will achieve this goal by creating a welcoming store environment, delivering exceptional customer service experiences and by utilizing the finest products that our industry has to offer in new and creative ways.
- Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Passion: Love what we do and remember why we do it.
- Relationships: Cultivate meaningful relationships by working together to preserve life’s special moments. Nurture, respect and be honest in all relationships.
- Communication: Promote and maintain a work environment, with open, empowering communication that is positive and nurturing.
- Creativity: Embrace creativity in all forms and paths. Understand, satisfy and encourage the artistic needs of our clients.
- Growth: Encourage employee learning and growth opportunities regarding new trends, techniques and products available in our industry so they can guide our customers.
- Kindness: Uplift others with thoughtful words and actions. Make a positive impact in the lives of all of those who we come in contact with.